Nxchange considers it extremely important to handle user data responsibly. Personal data is processed and protected carefully.
If Nxchange wishes to use this information, it shall take into account the preferences stipulated by the user. If the user decides to give his information to third parties via Nxchange, Nxchange shall in no way be responsible for the manner in which this third party handles this information.
- supporting and developing Nxchange's market efforts
- improving the services and possibilities of the Nxchange website
- providing information services to relevant third parties
- supporting Nxchange's business bartners in order to provide more focused and personalised services to users
At the time when the user makes his personal data available to Nxchange, the user can object to this information being provided to (or allowing it to be used by) third parties. In addition, you can object at any time to your information being used for direct marketing purposes by Nxchange. You can, at any point, ask to view the data we collect about you, or have the collected data corrected or removed. Requests for modifying, changing or removing apply from the time at which this request reaches Nxchange.
To this effect you can send an e-mail stating your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words 'unsubscribe' in the header.
Nxchange uses strict technical and logical security procedures to prevent, for example, unauthorised people gaining access to personal data.
In order to promote use of the website and the services it offers, Nxchange stores data about users and their surfing behaviour on the website in files, with the aim of analysing this data in order to improve the design of a website so that Nxchange can further optimise its services. Nxchange also uses the information concerned to keep users abreast of interesting offers of products and services, news, information about and advertising for the products and services of other company departments of Nxchange and of products and services of business partners or carefully selected third parties, or to analyse this information for marketing purposes and to relate information to your profile.
Nxchange is entitled to provide your e-mail address and other information collected about you and the information registered by you to the following third parties:
- organisations and companies that form part of Nxchange group of companies, at the time information is obtained or in the future;
- organisations and companies that process the file or parts thereof or have it/them processed, for example with the aim of analysing this file or to send out information or direct mail;
- organisations and companies that state that they comply with the legal provisions relating to spam and sending advertising and who will only send information to you by e-mail after having received permission from Nxchange to send that specific advertising or information.
Nxchange retains the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. Therefore, you should check the Privacy Statement regularly. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact support@Nxchange.com.
1017 CA Amsterdam
Nxchange uses, like many websites, "cookies" when providing its electronic services. A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer's hard disk in order to recognise you when you revisit the site. These cookies are only used to facilitate your use of the website and to enable information about our company and our (new) products and services to be sent to you.
You can set your browser so that you are notified that a cookie is being placed or that it is not possible to gather cookies, which does however restrict the website's possibilities. The domain name under which the cookies are stored is Nxchange.com. The period of validity of the cookies varies from the duration of your visit to an unlimited period. Nxchange does not collect any personal data using cookies.