- Why is Fastned not issuing a second IPO on the Nxchange platform?
In addition to its own community, Fastned wants to appeal to a broader investment community to raise capital in the future. In addition, Fastned offers certificate holders the opportunity to trade securities on both Euronext Amsterdam and Nxchange.
- Does Fastned still have an agreement with Nxchange?
Fastned has canceled its agreement with Nxchange. This means that Fastned upon expiry of the notice period can no longer use the services that Nxchange provides to institutions listed on Nxchange. However, this does not relieve Fastned of the legal obligations of a publicly listed institution.
Fastned will remain listed on Nxchange. Certificate holders of Fastned therefore simply continue to have the option of trading Fastned certificates on Nxchange. Nxchange can determine whether or not the listing of Fastned will ultimately end and will not proceed to do so for the time being.
Fastned certificate holders can switch to another broker or decide to transfer future securities to Nxchange and make them tradable on Nxchange.
- Are Fastned's certificates still listed on Nxchange now that there is no longer an agreement between Fastned.
The agreement has not yet been terminated. This terminates after the notice period of six months. In addition, the agreement between Fastned and Nxchange is independent of the listing of Fastned on Nxchange. Nxchange decides which securities are listed on Nxchange.
- As a certificate holder, can I choose the exchange on which I can trade Fastned certificates?
Yes, however you will need a Nxchange account to trade certificates on Nxchange and trade the Fastned certificates from this account. If you wish to trade on Euronext, you must open an account with a broker with a connection to Euronext, which also trades in Fastned shares.
- If Fastned cancels its listing agreement with Nxchange, can my securities still be traded on Nxchange?
Yes, Nxchange has decided to hold the listing in the interest of its investors. As long as Fastned certificates are still held in the Nxchange collective deposit on behalf of investors, Fastned will remain listed on Nxchange. Account holders of Nxchange who want to trade Fastned certificates on Nxchange can continue to do so from their Nxchange account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Can I keep my certificates with Nxchange?
Yes, as long as Fastned certificates are listed on Nxchange, Fastned securities can be held with Nxchange.
- What does this dual listing do with the price of the certificates?
Securities are offered and traded on every stock exchange. It is possible that the price at which Fastned shares are traded differs per exchange.
- If I want to buy Fastned certificates on Euronext, can I transfer the certificates to my Nxchange / Broker portfolio?
Yes that is possible. For this you can contact Nxchange.